Access everything you need... at home
ICE Africa is online this year until we can meet again in 2021. Register free for the digital series and get access to:
- 3-day conference on the African gambling industry - 27-29 October
- 1000+ industry professionals looking for someone like you to partner with
- Instant chat and video functionality for private and personal 1:1 meetings with prospects
- Exclusive content to guide you through the intricate African gambling ecosystem
- Membership to a much-needed community in our industry so we can drive sustainable growth, together
You can read more about the digital aspect of ICE Africa clicking below, or simply register free to give yourself complete access.
Have you got access already?
3 Days of Actionable Content
Join us across three days on the 27, 28 and 29 October as we bring together industry experts across Africa and the rest of the world to tackle the unknown and unlock the potential that has arisen since COVID.
- How can operators differentiate their product from competitors to successfully acquire and retain players?
- How can operators attract new player demographics and retain existing ones to ensure sustainable growth of the players growth
- How can affiliates and operators both make sufficient revenue in Africa given the low yield spend in those markets?
- How can c-suite execs prepare for the unpredictability of government regimes and how can they encourage growth of the industry through regulatory changes like increased igaming?
- How can the industry effectively regulate igaming?
Exclusive access to pre-event and post-event content
Why restrict ourselves to just three days of sessions?
We've been working tirelessly with incredibly successful stakeholders, experts and thought leaders in African and international Gambling to bring you content you can put into planning and execution.
Partnered with IMGL, GRAF, All in Diversity and more, keep your eye out for upcoming:
Webinar: Rise of Online Gambling
iGaming Business Africa Report
Exclusive interviews TBC
To stay up to date on the latest content releases go to our Watch & Listen page:
28 October 2020
As part of the ICE Africa Digital Series, we've partnered with the leading iGaming affiliate content provider and event organiser iGB Affiliate to bring half a day of affiliate focused content to those looking to succeed in player acquisition, and make big profits in the lucrative African iGaming market.
Affiliates in Africa: A growing opportunity?
With growing competition amongst operators to acquire players and a shift towards the online space, conditions seem perfect for affiliates to cement themselves in Africa.
Value or volume? How affiliates can succeed in African markets
Many iGaming affiliates, especially from Europe will be used to focusing on high player values when generating leads but with Africa, player values are much lower so the focus will need to switch to volume of leads instead.
If this is of interest to you, join the ICE Africa Digital Series for full access to our content and networking, including iGB Affiliate and more.
Women in gaming
The Phenomenal ICE Africa, Women In Gaming (WIG) campaign is back after a very successful pan-African launch.
Last year we successfully hosted a Women in Gaming breakfast in Sandton and although we cannot all meet face to face this year, we'll be asking our influential ladies to give us their invaluable insights to the African Gambling market, as well as show us how to be at the forefront of diversity and inclusion.
Included in the series:
You can watch and listen to the series on our Women in Gaming page.