Clarion Gaming recognises the importance of Africa as a gambling hub and, through conversations with the market, we have decided to further invest in this region following the hugely positive coming together of all sectors of the industry at the inaugural Gaming Africa last year. Join us.
ICE Africa 2018 – the first occasion the ICE brand has been extended beyond its London, UK, home – will give those serving this market the best business development opportunity all year round.
This is your platform to access one of the fastest developing sectors that is regulating and growing at a rate through investment across the region in technology, infrastructure and regulatory environments.
“Whilst the scale of ICE Africa will not be the same as ICE London, we will be bringing the same level of commitment, thinking, creativity and professionalism that has made ICE London the world’s favourite and most international gaming expo.
"ICE Africa will be an event where the industry can meet, network, see the very latest gaming innovations, share best practice and progress in a strategic and sustainable manner. The ICE Africa team is already in place and working with our stakeholders in order to deliver on our pledge to create a world class business event for the continent.”
Kate Chambers, Managing Director, Clarion Gaming
Why Solutions Providers Like You Participate
- Get your solution in front of the African gaming industry’s decision makers
- Align yourself with the globally respected ICE brand, the first outside of the UK
- Take advantage of bespoke exposure opportunities, including speaking slots
ICE Africa will attract a targeted audience of gaming influencers from across the region. Attendees will include:
- A wider audience from the supplier, operator and regulator landscape of those targeting the African market place
- Audience drawn from the buyer and operator sector with both online and land based gaming portfolios
- International online operators who are looking for emerging markets to enter
- Key vendors, including content, technology, payment solutions and legal
So, if you’re looking at either developing your existing business in the region or looking at bringing your brands into the region, then ICE Africa is the event which will help you:
- Gain a greater insight into the region so you get a head start
- Forge deeper relationships with existing customers
- Introduce you to new opportunities to enable you to develop your business
- Understand the regulatory environment so you make better decisions
- Grow your business
The precursor to ICE Africa, Gaming Africa 2017 attracted senior delegates from: Botswana; Cape Verde; Ghana; Kenya; Lesotho; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nigeria; Rwanda; Seychelles; South Africa; Tanzania; Uganda; Zambia, and Zimbabwe, as well as international attendees.